The Wires and Cables Industry in India saw a huge development of 10% in the year before. Having forever been a fundamental part of the manufacturing business and with the additional driving force given by the government directives the wire and cable industry is currently set to record a development of 10-15 percent in 2022.With the nation’s expanded spotlight on different areas, for example, infrastructure,healthcare and reasonable to housing,the interest for wires and cables have expanded altogether.
The electric wire and cable market in India can possibly develop by USD 1.65 billion during 2021-25,and the market’s development force will speed up at a CAGR of 3.8%.
Considering the developing interest of cables, Gloster Cables has been consistently increasing limit of its plants and machinery.Gloster Cables Limited fused in 1995 at Secunderabad in Telengana State is one of India’s driving and quickest developing cable organization covering a wide scope of range of business portion and giving solutions for a large group of enterprises the nation over.
Strengths of Gloster:
- Gloster procures 99% of raw materials from reputed Indian Manufacturers in line with “Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Yojana”.
- The plant has been accredited for conforming to the quality standard of ISO 9001:2015 by DNV .
- The plant has been accredited for conforming to Environment Management System in accordance with ISO 14001:2015 by TUV.
- The plant has been accredited as NABL approved Testing Lab in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
- Dry Cure/Dry Cool 33 kV/66kV CCV Line.
- In house production of all grades of PVC Compounds.
- Having all India Presence through branches & dealers.
Key Achievements :
- We supplied our cables at NHRSCL a part of Ahmedabad Mumbai Bullet Train Project.
- 1.4 Cr FS Cable order from Triple-A Engineers.
- GLOSTER is the only company for supply of entire range of cable to electrify “The Statue of Equality”.
- We are the most preferred vendor in many Utilities,Defence etc.